With regards to the admissions, the information and application form could be obtained from the school admin office or through school website.
1) Duly filled application form for the student along with relevant documents to be submitted to the Admissions officer who is accountable to the Administration Manager
2) Documents required for admission,
- Copy of Passport / ID of the student and also the parents
- Copy of Birth Certificate (English Translation)
- Copy of Resident Permit / Copy of Visit Visa
- 2 Photographs
- Copy of Health Card and Immunization Card
- Students joining from other schools in Qatar or any other Middle Eastern country should submit a leaving certificate authenticated by the Supreme Education Council.
3) Every application received will be logged in a register and a number will be given for easy reference.
4) Application is scrutinized by admin officer and then a date for the entrance test will be given.
5) After the test is completed and the minimum test mark achieved, the application will be approved by the Administration Manager and the Principal.
6) The following payments have to be made at the time of admission
- Admission Fee QR 1000/-(this is a non-refundable one off fee for every new admission)
- Special Fee QR 300/- (this is an annual one off fee for every child attending the school, to cover the cost of handouts, printed materials and special events, payable at the beginning of every academic year)
- Term school fee( This will vary depending on the class)
7) Every new academic year, applications for admission will be accepted from 1st to 31st March.
8) If there is no vacant seat in that particular grade, then the student will be placed on the waiting list until a place is available.
Click to Download : Application form